D.O.B: 01/07/2019 (3 months)
Tick/flea Treatment: ✅
Born to the streets by a white stray mama dog who has kept her babies safe and feed but now the puppies have began running around a lot more and their home by a main road means they're in risk. Moving mum and pups isn't an option as mama returns to the main road often to find food and puppies simply follow.
Open your home and adopt a rescue dog. Discover love like no other. This girl is fun loving and likes playing with her siblings and our other furry friends including a boss cat in their foster home. She enjoys cuddles and human affection.
story & photos: https://www.facebook.com/100001318031513/posts/2360796623974249?sfns=xmwa
All of our animals for adoption are already or will be fully vaccinated and sterilized by VetVan. We do not allow for any breeding of our animals and will ensure they live happy, healthy lives in new fur-ever homes and will ask for regular updates.
Every dog has had the following before being adopted (Overseas):
1. Full vaccination schedule, including the equivalent of the initial DA2PPC vaccine plus one booster for the protection of:
Parvo virus and Corona virus
2. Rabies vaccine plus one booster .
4. Full deworming (taken within 10 days prior to departing Thailand).
5. NexGard Spectra flea/tick/parasite protection (taken within 10 days prior to departing Thailand/active for 30 days).
6. Complete blood test (taken within 10 days prior to departing Thailand).
Adoptions outside of Thailand are all bound by contract.
Costs of adoption:
Adopters outside of Thailand are only required to cover the costs of the transportation, documentation, travel crate, microchip, foster home boarding and Titer test (required for some countries).
A donation towards the animals medical history and care is appreciated for us to help more strays, but it is not compulsory.
Can travel to US from 05/11/19 - fees apply
Before adopting, please ask yourself:
- Can you ensure the dog will be cared for, loved, never left or abandoned and help ensure they are healthy and free of ticks and fleas? Treat them like your family.
- Can you commit for the duration of the dogs life, possibly 10-15+ years?
We do all we can to prevent suffering and work towards building healthy, spayed stray dog populations.