We all know that cats love string and ribbon, so much that it is not uncommon to find that your feline friend has eaten some.
Many cat owners have made that dreaded trip to the vet because their cat ate string or ribbon. Poor Sweet Pea was just trying to have a little fun and ended up with 19 inches of craft ribbon in her intestines. She had to have a two hour long emergency surgery to remove the blockage. She is currently recuperating from surgery, but this put a major dent in our bank account.
If anyone can help us recover from this hit, it would be greatly appreciated. Sweet Pea is a very tiny cat at just over five pounds, but she is so full of love. This is incredibly painful for her, and we know she would really appreciate a donation or a gift to cheer her up while she recovers.