Found cuddled up to their dead mama at just a couple of weeks old. Starving, helpless and no chance of surviving alone.
Millie is the sister of Lucy and just like her she is a gentle, loving, playful soul who gets on with cats and all other dogs.
Can you give Millie the forever family she so deserves?
D.O.B: 05/07/2019 (3 months)
Tick/Flea Treament: ✅
Full story & photos: https://www.facebook.com/149745999154334/posts/476996033095994?s=605380935&sfns=xmwa
All of our animals for adoption are already or will be fully vaccinated and sterilized by VetVan. We do not allow for any breeding of our animals and will ensure they live happy, healthy lives in new fur-ever homes and will ask for regular updates.
Every dog has had the following before being adopted (Overseas):
1. Full vaccination schedule, including the equivalent of the initial DA2PPC vaccine plus one booster for the protection of:
Parvo virus and Corona virus
2. Rabies vaccine plus one booster .
4. Full deworming (taken within 10 days prior to departing Thailand).
5. NexGard Spectra flea/tick/parasite protection (taken within 10 days prior to departing Thailand/active for 30 days).
6. Complete blood test (taken within 10 days prior to departing Thailand).
Adoptions outside of Thailand are all bound by contract.
Costs of adoption:
Adopters outside of Thailand are only required to cover the costs of the transportation, documentation, travel crate, microchip, foster home boarding and Titer test (required for some countries).
A donation towards the animals medical history and care is appreciated for us to help more strays, but it is not compulsory.
Can travel to US from 05/11/19 - fees apply
Before adopting, please ask yourself: