- August, 2021
CUDDLY Inc. is registered in the United States with an office at -
909 Electric Ave. #208,
Seal Beach, CA 90740.
TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Also, the other modes of data collection may include:
· Offline Collection. We also receive your name and contact information from you when you provide it to us in-person, through the mail or on a telephone call, at an event, or when you surrender or adopt an animal. Some of the information you provide to us offline may be used to automatically create an online account for you, which you can access via our Services.
· Communications. We receive information from you when you contact us or we communicate with you, including via email, phone, or social media.
· Analytics software. When you use our Services, we and our service providers, such as website analytics, social media widgets, and online ad networks, may receive certain information from your use of our Services, including, but not limited to the actions you take on our Services, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after you use our Services, the dates and times that you use our Services, and device information such as your IP address, locale, operating system, and web browser. Service providers such as analytics providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different online services when you use our Services.
· Information from Third Parties. We like to know about the individuals who make donations to us, so we can communicate with them more effectively and adjust our outreach efforts. For this reason, we may collect information from third parties about our donors, including demographic and contact information, and combine it with information we collect from donors.
USING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Where the use of your personal information is necessary for the performance of a contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
- Where the use is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party);
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation; or
- Where you have provided your consent to opt-in to marketing from the Non-Profit you have donated to.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share the personal information that you provide to us, and the information that we collect about you to support our business interests as described above, to others, such as to
1. We will not sell, share, or trade our donor lists containing personal information, including names, email addresses, mailing addresses, and phone numbers, with any other non-affiliated organization, and non-participating non-profits for their purposes, unless donors have given us specific permission to do so. This limitation includes personal information received online or offline by us from or about our donors in connection with requesting and/or processing donations. We will share information with service providers that will use the donors' information only as necessary to provide their services to us. For example, we may use an email service provider to send newsletters and other communications to our donors. We may also share it with merchant partners so that they might provide fulfillment and payment processing services and customer support services to fulfill your purchase(s) and handle any issues with our services. We may share your information with our service providers and vendors, such as technology, direct mailing, online advertising, telephone calling, and analytics services. We also provide your payment information to our service provider for payment processing and verification. We do not send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations, unless they have given us specific permission to do so.
2. Analytics service providers to ensure site functionality and enable data-driven business decisions; to provide, improve, personalize, and promote our Services; develop new services, features, and functionality.
3. Comply with the law, applicable regulations, governmental and quasi-governmental requests, court orders or subpoenas, to enforce our agreements or to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of our users or others.
5. When you make a donation using our Services, we may disclose your email, name, donation amount, and your comments to the person who requested a donation from you. With your consent, we may post your name and donation amount publicly on our Services, where the information is viewable by other users and the public. We are not responsible for the actions of users who view and use the posted information.
6. Our Services may allow you to share information with social networking websites, such as Facebook. We do not share your information with them unless you direct us to share it. Their use of the information will be governed by their privacy policies, and you may be able to modify your privacy settings on their websites.
7. We may disclose your information to a third party if (a) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service, (c) to protect the security or integrity of our Services, (d) to protect the property, rights, and safety of us, our animals, our users, donors, or the public from harm or illegal activities, (e) to respond to an emergency which we believe in the good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person, or (f) to investigate and defend ourselves or others against any third-party claims or allegations.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, sale of assets, or other business transaction, your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract. We cannot control how such entities may use or disclose such information
We also use non-personally identifiable information in the aggregate so that we can improve our Services and for business and administrative purposes. We may also use or share with third parties as listed above for any purpose aggregated data that contains no personally identifiable information.
INFORMATION SHARING OPTIONS
We offer you certain choices about the collection, use, and sharing of your information. Withdrawing your consent to use your personal information may mean that you cannot take advantage of certain offerings or Website features.
Marketing Communications - You may choose not to receive marketing email communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails.
Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding our Services.
Targeted Advertising - If you do not wish to have us collect, use and share information about you to deliver targeted online advertising in this manner, please click here (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/) and follow the instructions of how to opt-out. Please also note that most opt-out mechanisms are cookie-based and will only affect the specific computer and browser that is used to submit an opt-out request. If you have multiple computers or change computers, or use multiple browsers, you will need to submit opt-out requests for each such computer or browser. Besides, if you delete, block or otherwise restrict cookies, you will need to renew the opt-out choices to ensure that any opt-out cookies remain effective.
Cookies - Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies.
We may show you personalized advertising on our Services and other websites. We currently use personalized advertising with Google AdWords to display content-specific advertisements to visitors that have previously visited our Services when those visitors go to other websites that have the Google Display Network implemented.
We and other third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party and third-party cookies together to inform and serve ads based on a visitor's past visits to our websites.
We also use Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting and Google collects and processes certain Services-usage data. Google provides additional privacy options regarding cookie-use for analytics described at
Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our Websites' features. Disabling cookies may cancel opt-outs that rely on cookies, such as web analytics or targeted advertising opt-outs.
Third Party Data Collection - We permit limited third parties to place cookies through our Website to provide us with better insights into the use of our Website or user demographics or to provide relevant advertising to you. These third parties may collect information about a consumer's online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our Website.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To submit your request, please email support@CUDDLY.com with the subject line "California Privacy" and your request in the body of your email.
INTERNATIONAL USERS AND WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain your data while your account is in existence or as needed to provide you our services and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of CUDDLY, making data-driven business decisions, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. If you request, we will delete or anonymize your data so that it no longer identifies you, unless, we are legally allowed or required to maintain certain personal data, including (without limitation) situations such as the following:
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to your accounts, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute we will retain the necessary personal data until the issue is resolved;
- Where we are required to retain the personal data for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law; and/or,
- Where necessary for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our users.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may access and update your registration information by reaching out to us at support@CUDDLY.com. You can update preferences to receive email or other communications by clicking unsubscribe on emails you receive from Cuddly or the Non-profit you opted-in to receiving marketing from. These parties will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to ten business days as we process your request. If you believe other personal information we maintain about you is inaccurate, you may request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us at support@CUDDLY.com with the subject line "Update Account Information" and your request in the body of your email. While we make efforts to accommodate requests to restrict our use of your information, we reserve the right to delete all or any portion of customer information if we are not able to reasonably accommodate a requested restriction.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, administrative, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. To guard your information delivered to us electronically, our Website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect credit card processing information and access controls to protect against unauthorized access to your personal information. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Website, and you do so at your own risk.
We urge you to keep any password that you establish with us in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Also, remember to log off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
By using our Services or providing information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our Services. If we learn of a security system's breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on our Services or sending an email to you.
CHILDREN'S PRIVACY AND PARENTAL CONTROLS
We do not solicit any personal information from children. If you are not 18 or older, you are not authorized to use the Website. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent your children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will promptly take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Mobile Message Service Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 10/14/2021
The Cuddly mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Cuddly, Inc. ("Cuddly, Inc." , "we", or "us"). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions ("Mobile Terms"). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Cuddly's SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages with service-related and promotional messages, including updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.) and promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders)] from and on behalf of Cuddly via text messages through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology.
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Cuddly . Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Standard message and data rates may apply from your wireless provider. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to [insert your sending number] . Click the unsubscribe link in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Cuddly mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms. For Service support or assistance, text HELP to (833)735-1867 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
You may also write to us at:
909 Electric Ave. #208
Seal Beach, CA 90740