D.O.B: 01/06/2019 (4 months)
Tick/Flea Treament: ✅
Somjeed, found living with her mama and siblings on the side of a road in danger of cars and big dog attacks. Her skin bare and sore, never been touched by humans having being raised in bushes amongst ticks and fleas. She was unsure but after days our dog catcher Khun Witt caught this little one. Within less than 48 hours with us, good food, showers, cuddles and medicine, she quickly became playful and is now, 2 months later, one or the most friendly little wrinkled girls who is so deserving of a family and home.
Don't shop! Adopt a loving companion!
Full story & photos: https://www.facebook.com/100001318031513/posts/2305217982865447?sfns=xmwa
All of our animals for adoption are already or will be fully vaccinated and sterilized by VetVan. We do not allow for any breeding of our animals and will ensure they live happy, healthy lives in new fur-ever homes and will ask for regular updates.
Every dog has had the following before being adopted (Overseas):
1. Full vaccination schedule, including the equivalent of the initial DA2PPC vaccine plus one booster for the protection of:
Parvo virus and Corona virus
2. Rabies vaccine plus one booster .
4. Full deworming (taken within 10 days prior to departing Thailand).
5. NexGard Spectra flea/tick/parasite protection (taken within 10 days prior to departing Thailand/active for 30 days).
6. Complete blood test (taken within 10 days prior to departing Thailand).
Adoptions outside of Thailand are all bound by contract.
Costs of adoption:
Adopters outside of Thailand are only required to cover the costs of the transportation, documentation, travel crate, microchip, foster home boarding and Titer test (required for some countries).
A donation towards the animals medical history and care is appreciated for us to help more strays, but it is not compulsory.
Can travel to US immediately - fees apply
Before adopting, please ask yourself: