D.O.B: 04/07/2019 (3 months)
Tick/Flea Treament: ✅
Abandoned Rayong temple pup. Rescued and relocated to Bangkok in search of a forever home. Now waiting patiently, enjoying playing and food as they await a new family to open the doors to their new, safe life, never to be dumped again.
Saisawat and 2 of her brothers sadly got Distemper virus and the boys lost their lives but this little girl is a fighter and after weeks of recovery and 3 tests, we can happily say she's in the clear and is a Distemper survivor. Weeks have past and she's strong and as healthy as can be, tested several times and all clear ot
Full story & photos: https://www.facebook.com/149745999154334/posts/499966944132236?s=605380935&sfns=
All of our animals for adoption are already or will be fully vaccinated and sterilized by VetVan. We do not allow for any breeding of our animals and will ensure they live happy, healthy lives in new fur-ever homes and will ask for regular updates.
Every dog has had the following before being adopted (Overseas):
1. Full vaccination schedule, including the equivalent of the initial DA2PPC vaccine plus one booster for the protection of:
Parvo virus and Corona virus
2. Rabies vaccine plus one booster .
4. Full deworming (taken within 10 days prior to departing Thailand).
5. NexGard Spectra flea/tick/parasite protection (taken within 10 days prior to departing Thailand/active for 30 days).
6. Complete blood test (taken within 10 days prior to departing Thailand).
Adoptions outside of Thailand are all bound by contract.
Costs of adoption:
Adopters outside of Thailand are only required to cover the costs of the transportation, documentation, travel crate, microchip, foster home boarding and Titer test (required for some countries).
A donation towards the animals medical history and care is appreciated for us to help more strays, but it is not compulsory.
Can travel to US from 04/11/19 - fees apply
Before adopting, please ask yourself:
- Can you ensure the dog will be cared for, loved, never left or abandoned and help ensure they are healthy and free of ticks and fleas? Treat them like your family.
- Can you commit for the duration of the dogs life, possibly 10-15+ years?
We do all we can to prevent suffering and work towards building healthy, spayed stray dog populations.