The Pitty Committee
Pits and Tits (DBA The Pitty Committee) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to animal advocacy and breast cancer research. We strongly advocate for "Pit Bull" type dogs through education outreach, animal rights legislation and rescue efforts. Our organization brings positive awareness to "Bully" breeds and promotes responsible pet ownership. We also support "Finding A Cure" efforts directed towards eliminating breast cancer.
Our organization works with shelters, volunteers and networkers throughout California to:
- Pull "red-listed" shelter dogs at risk of euthanasia
- Place homeless dogs with temporary fosters and in permanent homes
- Provide medical care and other supplies to dogs in need
- Network shelter dogs through social media
- Assist with transporting animals
A portion of each sale from our store goes to breast cancer research. We donate wigs to women undergoing chemotherapy. Pits and Tits also operates a rescue sanctuary in Southern California.