Phoenix Legacy of Compassion
Phoenix Legacy of Compassion is a 501c3 registered nonprofit in the United States, run by a group of dedicated volunteers. We do not receive government funding and rely on the generosity of private individuals and companies who support our mission.
- We believe that all life deserves respect, dignity and compassion.
- We believe we are all equal in our ability to feel pain, suffering and the desire to live free, be loved and cared for.
- Promote hope, compassion for strays and the no-kill movement in the Philippines.
- End the killing of homeless animals in the Philippines through a holistic approach.
- Advocate for spay/neuter programs, adoption and support legislation designed to ensure the well being of animals.
- Rehabilitate animals who are victims of cruelty, injured and sick.