There was routine maintenance of burning ditches down in Sanpete County Utah. Those doing the work didn't realize Turtle was in one. He was severely burned. After what must have been the most traumatic experience for him, he still allowed his rescuers to pick him up and get him help. When he came into Utah Valley's custody, he went to Doctor Bott at Mountain West Animal Hospital.
Vets put him under to clean him up and open up his eyes, as they were swollen shut. Miraculously, there was no damage to his eyes. They believed he was a long haired brown tabby, but they had to shave him since most, if not all, of his hair was burned and matted. His rescue did everything they could to help aide in his recovery.
Thank you to everyone who generously donated to his CUDDLY campaign, Turtle was able to surpass his goal amount. With your support, Turtle has now recovered and has been adopted, And what's more, he started his new life in his new home with all the items that were purchased for him from his wishlist!
We love Turtle with all of ours hearts and it was tough to say goodbye. He is loving his new family. He has four brothers to play with all day, and he is finding all the good places to take naps.
Fundraising Consultant: Marquis Blacksher